Tribeca Grand Hotel
2 Ave Of The Americas, New York, NY 10013 · Manhattan
(212) 519-6600 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in New York
- Jun 12, 2014 · Regular travel to NYC to work allowed me a 2nd visit to Tribeca Grand.This stay was perfect and certainly proved my first (less than perfect) experience was a fluke.The staff and accommodations we... Full review
2nd Visit was Fabulous
- Jun 11, 2014 · This is one of my favorite places to stay in NYC - great location, excellent staff and a very cool bar downstairs.Be warned though - the walls are thin and the rooms can be a bit noisy.Also on a f... Full review
Great hotel in a perfect location
- Jun 09, 2014 · This is a very nice hotel in a great location in Tribeca, within walking distance of good restaurants, Soho, etc. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are comfortable, but can... Full review
Nice Boutique Hotel
- Jun 06, 2014 · Stayed here many times because I really like the location. On this visit, the staff were really fantastic - we had flight difficulties and the front-of-house staff helped us during some stressful ... Full review
Above all, great staff.
- Jun 03, 2014 · Friendly staff, easy check-in. Guys at the door were always on it. You can stay here and walk to NYU, SoHo, The World Trade Memorial, Nobu, etc.etc. A great place to meet friends for drinks as the... Full review
Perfect place to shop,sight-see, eat….