superior service. The fresh aesthetic of the Roger’s public spaces is curated by hospitality guru Steven Kamali and designed by the notable Anna Busta. A collaboration of renowned talent has distinguished a transitional hotel that caters to the demands of the modern traveler and local tastemakers alike. The vaulted lobby lounge provides an ideal space for any time of day or occasion, from morning business meetings to lunch with family, or catching up over cocktails with friends.To update the spacious guest rooms, the Roger tapped Annette Jaffe of MSM, whose timeless original design has kept travelers returning year after year. Jaffe’s new rooms are characterized by lush custom pieces and applied moldings to naturally compliment the historic building’s unique rooms and inviting terraces. Whether for only a night or a weeks long stay, the Roger is the savvy traveler’s home away from home.
- Jun 11, 2014 · My stay at Roger Williams was one of the best places I ever stayed.I have stayed at many hotels throughout the country and was very hesitant staying at one in New York.My family and I visited NY f... Full review
S. Jones "Our Stay at the Roger Williams
- Jun 08, 2014 · We had two rooms the weekend of May 16th. 2014.My husband and I and our two teenagers (b17,g15) were taking my 80 year old mother for her birthday.Boys stayed din one room, girls in the other.The ... Full review
Cool boutique hotel that felt like home.
- Jun 08, 2014 · Loved the view of the Empire State Building lit-up at night - looming over our private terrace (room 1405). The rooms are compact but extremely comfortable and the service was very good; and the s... Full review
Great place, great location
- Jun 03, 2014 · I really enjoyed my stay last week, I was able to get a last minute room at the same rate my boss had booked in advance.Comfortable room, that enabled me to get a good nights sleep.Also, the barte... Full review
Nice Midtown hotel
- Jun 02, 2014 · Great lobby to walk into, young hip feel with couches and cool old rock and roll framed pics. Tiny bar. Check in was easy and we had a room on the 15th floor using priceline.com, named own price f... Full review
Cool little hotel, better then average