The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection®
and suites featuring new carpeting, furniture, wall treatments and bathrooms. Modern in-room amenities include 37-inch flat-screen TVs, MP3 connectivity and spacious work desks with comfortable chairs. Additional amenities include newly renovated restaurants, such as The Mixing Room, a trendy bar and lobby, Raffles Bistro, S. Dynasty and Starbucks. Enjoy room service, a 24-hour fitness center and a business center with a Concierge desk. This luxury hotel in Midtown Manhattan offers three smoke-free meeting rooms, valet parking, 24-hour security and allows service animals.
- Jul 24, 2014 · There are certain things you expect from Marriott owned properties and the newly remodeled Lexington meets those expectations.Good professional service,neat clean rooms,and very reasonably priced ... Full review
Solid Marriott property-Beware the valet parking !
- Jul 23, 2014 · Arrived late at night from the airport and they put me in what must have been the worst room in the place (lowest floor facing over 48th and right next to the air conditioners). Pretty standard ce... Full review
- Jul 23, 2014 · I booked a room here for a weekend get-away with my mom.We were looking for something classy but not too stuffy or super expensive in the heart of the city.This place was perfect.It is a boutique-... Full review
Perfect for Our Purposes
- Jul 22, 2014 · Usually we stay in a 'big chain' hotel on our annual family trips to NYC. To celebrate our 25th, we decided to do something different. This hotel was a great find. Very clean and comfortable. Loca... Full review
- Jul 22, 2014 · Our reservation at this hotel was not readywhen we arrived. It was very conveniently located. The bathroom was extremely small beyond reason and had mold in the bathtub. Staffat the desk were far ... Full review
A terrible stay