Radisson Lexington Hotel New York
Features and Amenities
York's Fortune 500 company offices, as well as many New York attractions including Times Square and the theater district. Just minutes from the Rockefeller Center and New York's exclusive shopping streets, Madison and Fifth Avenues, the Radisson Lexington Hotel is also easily accessible from any of New York's three airports via taxi, shuttle, or private sedan. And complimentary internet access at the hotel.
- 12/4/2005Stayed there for business. The phone line was dead at first. Then the ethernet connection was dead and wasted an hour talking to a clueless technician who did not help. Asked for another room with... More
Do not waste your money
- 11/28/2005Again, I feel as if I am not as discerning as everyone else. I booked this hotel at Priceline.com for more money than I usually spend but it's Thanksgiving week-end after all. After reading other ... More
Was I in the Same Hotel???
- 8/1/2005I've stayed in this hotel and found it acceptable. The room is incredibly tiny. the lobby is pleasant and the front desk staff is helpful, albeit slow. The room service representative barely spoke... More
If you can get a good price, stay.
- 3/1/2004Everything is close by, shopping, Park Avenue, restaurants and a cool bar & lounge in the hotel! Great rates too! More
- 1/18/2004Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!From the check-in, to the room condition, to followup customer service the hotel was awful.Requested a non-somking room, upon check in was told none were available.The... More
What an awful experiance