Features and Amenities
lower Manhattan. Guest staying at the hotel can walk to Battery Park City and South Street Seaport, the Brooklyn Bridge and downtown New York trendy local shops, bars and restaurants in Tribeca, Soho, Chinatown and the Village. Conveniently located in Downtown New York’s World Trade Center (WTC) / Financial District, the Millenium Hilton is the perfect choice for Cruise passengers sailing from Brooklyn Navy Pier or Manhattan Cruise Terminal off the Westside Highway.
- 4/11/2014Booked to stay in the Millenium Hilton for 4 nights end of March for my partners birthday. Upon check in room was ready and waiting with a little treat in the room. Hotel staff exceeded my expecta... More
Great surprise holiday
- 4/10/2014The Millenium Hilton is a well located hotel, downtown close to the World Trade Center, right next to many subway lines that can take you anywhere in the city.The rooms are nice, a good size and v... More
Great location, nice hotel, missing some key amenities
- 4/10/2014Smelly and expensive. But near Chinatown, sort of. You'll pay 100+ extra for a meal, a drink, and internet access. A good staff, however, which compensated for it.For the amount of money that my c... More
Not worth the money.
- 4/10/2014Fantastic location on subway route direct from JFK, multi subway line choice for everywhere you need to go. Walking distance to Staten Island Ferry,Chinatown, Little Italy and Brooklyn Bridge. Rig... More
Very good !
- 4/10/2014All staff were very friendly and professional! The location was amazing.Easy access to the subways and there was a lot to do within walking distance.Next time we will enjoy more of the things they... More