spirit of the Empire Hotel and the interior motif and design is inspired by the earth tones of Central Park and the stately modernism of Lincoln Center. 426 Deluxe guest rooms and suites, WiFi, Pool Deck open seasonally, Ed's Chowder House Restaurant, Rooftop Lounge, Lobby bar.
- Oct 30, 2014 · A broken boiler does not qualify as a natural disaster, yet the hotel treated it like once it happen they were no longer responsible for the comfort of their guests. After 2 days w/o hot water, in... Full review
Kind of like camping
- Oct 30, 2014 · the big advantage is location of hotel. Lincoln Center, good movie theater literally across the road. Decor of hotel is gloomy. Lighting terrible, can't read in room. You have to pay extra for int... Full review
the good and the bad.
- Oct 30, 2014 · We love staying in the Empire because of its great location and comfortable rooms.I only wish that the room doors were changed to close silently.. In the morning it can become quite loud with all ... Full review
Great hotel and location
- Oct 30, 2014 · We stayed here in the summer at the end of a road trip. Great location- walk to C.Park & near subway. The roof terrace is uber trendy and becomes some sort of club at night. Everything in the room... Full review
- Oct 29, 2014 · Excellent hotel, great location and staff, just don't stay in a room that ends in the number eleven: it is adjacent to the maids' closet and the noise is disruptive. Now I have to add 35 character... Full review
Avoid rooms ending in 11