spirit of the Empire Hotel and the interior motif and design is inspired by the earth tones of Central Park and the stately modernism of Lincoln Center. 422 deluxe guest rooms and suites, WiFi, Pool Deck open seasonally, Ed's Chowder House Restaurant, Rooftop Lounge, Lobby bar.
- 3/4/2014I have stayed in at least 25 NYC hotels and this is easily the worst.My deluxe room was incredibly tiny.The street noise woke me up several times (I was on a middle floor).The bathroom was so smal... More
Avoid, avoid, avoid!!!!
- 3/4/2014We loved the location. Away from the crowded Times Square area. This was convenient to subway, central park, 5th/madison shopping areas. Room was small but expected for NYC. Could have used more l... More
- 3/3/2014Stayed in an 8th floor suite and thank goodness we were up 8 floors.First night must have been trash day and we heard trash trucks going up and down neighboring streets followed by road constructi... More
not good, but not under their control, at least partially
- 3/3/2014Heading into NYC for a weekend getaway, after asking and searching around I was finally recommneded Empire by a friend who had stayed there previously. After having examined the map and location, ... More
Short and sweet
- 3/3/2014This is a great location, great value, great staff and attitude.Only recommendation I would make is to replace pillows (very lumpy) and heat was too much so that we had to turn it off in middle of... More