Embassy Suites Buffalo
200 Delaware Ave, Buffalo, NY 14202 · Downtown
(716) 842-1000 · Hotel Class:3 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Buffalo
- Jun 12, 2014 · Embassy Suites never disappoints with all the room amenities. The living area has the soda bed, table and chairs with the kitchen area with counter, fridge, & sink. We had two large closets and a ... Full review
Good downtown location, very nice rooms!
- Jun 11, 2014 · shuttle from airport never showed, room motor sounds loud at night, room service skipped us one night is the bad.everything else was good, restaurant good, reception good, breakfast great, workout... Full review
not bad, not good either
- Jun 08, 2014 · We came down to Buffalo, so my daughter could go to Kiss the Summer Hello concert and so I could do some shopping. My daughter brought her friend, and my older daughter came with her boyfriend.We ... Full review
This is now one of my Buffalo faves!
- Jun 07, 2014 · I stayed here with three of my kids in March.It is a nice hotel with big rooms. The front desk staff were very good and quite friendly.We drove up to the Falls one day and it is not a bad drive fr... Full review
- Jun 03, 2014 · Beautiful hotel with great views, and very close to the action downtown.Short cab ride, or long walk, from the First Niagara Center and harbor area.Short walk to City Hall, Convention Center, and ... Full review
Heart of Buffalo