The Museum of Ceramics
400 E 5th St, East Liverpool, OH 43920
- 9/28/2013We spent a wonderful morning here after making the beautiful drive from Cleveland.The museum is an incredible treasure trove of Ohio AND ceramic history.The collection is very impressive and it is... More
No Ohio trip is complete without a visit to this museum!
- 1/5/2013Just couldn't imagine until actually seeing it, what beautiful pottery was made in and around ELO!It's a MUST see for anyone interested in pottery and Ohio history. More
Amazing and Unforgettable!
- 9/9/2012Though East Liverpool town offers very little.The Museum of Ceramics is very enjoyable and full of history of the town.It tells the story of yesteryears and how the town developed with potteries.T... More
An asset to the city
- 7/16/2012It is worth visiting.From what I remember, it was very interesting and the ceramic pieces were outstanding. More
- 6/24/2012We've been to the Museum of Ceramics many times.We're very proud to say we've been members for several years.The displays are beautiful and educational, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable.Wha... More
A true gem