Cozy Cove Beach Front Resort Inn
515 Nw Inlet Ave, Lincoln City, OR 97367
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Lincoln City
- Jul 24, 2014 · We got there the people were nice except one maid that heard me complaining and said "I can hear you" and when we got there out fire place didn't work and we told them and they just said yeah well... Full review
- May 27, 2014 · Stayed here years ago and it was a very nice place. Not the case anymore. They give us coffee packets at check in then get to the room and theres no cups, creamer, sugar,stirsticks or plastic silv... Full review
- May 17, 2014 · For my birthday I wanted to stay overnite in Lincoln City, so I made reservations to stay at the Cozy Cove from May 3-4 2014 after viewing their website. The site showed a pretty little room with ... Full review
Please read this review!!
- Apr 03, 2014 · I would Highly recommend staying at a name brand hotel. Got what was called a travelers room and it had two doors on the inside going to two other rooms. Not very private. We could hear people in ... Full review
Over paid for a very small white trashy room.
- Apr 01, 2014 · My husband and I went to Cozy Cove on our honeymoon, 20 yrs ago. We'd thought it would be nice to relive that night for our 20th anniversary. They told us checkin was at 3 and we would be early. T... Full review
Dirty rooms along with Bad Customer Service.