SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills
465 S La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Los Angeles
- Jul 24, 2014 · First of all, this hotel was much smaller and intimate then expected. The SLS does not give you a 'resort' feeling. That's a good thing. Staff is very friendly from valet to roomservice and everyo... Full review
Nice, trendy and not overdone.
- Jul 24, 2014 · The lobby and entrance is extremely hip and attractive! I really enjoyed walking in, once at the front desk the staff was more then friendly! and throughout the rest of our stay I can truly say th... Full review
Not up to expectations - stay elsewhere if looking for upscale hotel
- Jul 24, 2014 · I'm still at the hotel and writing this review, which says a little bit about how keen I am to commend the excellent service at this hotel. We are Beverly Hills natives that decided to do a 'stayc... Full review
Superlative Service, Amazing Ambience
- Jul 22, 2014 · We recently spent a weekend at the SLS. This is a very stylish property the room design is very chic and it was a great size. The pool area is fantastic and the staff very attentive. The bar and r... Full review
Great but not excellent
- Jul 22, 2014 · I am local to Los Angeles and love SLS!I have been to The Bazaar on several occasions and each time it is nothing short of a beautiful experience.Beyond gourmet food, it is a lavish indulgence for... Full review
Fantastic even for locals!