- Mon - Sun11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
and THE eatery for celebrating the culinary euphoria of garlic. Our star - quality menu features delectable California-Italian cuisine, including our famous garlicky signature dishes prepared with as much - or as little - as you like of the pungent herb, depending on each diner's palate. This is the place for ingenues and veteran garlic connoisseurs alike to see and be seen. To eat, drink and STINK! The garlic, glamour and glitz are not just limited to spectacular and delicious cuisine. Our theme rooms - all with garlicky overtones - provide guests with an entertaining dining experience in addition to a show - stopping menu. Lights! Garlic! Action! Whether it's an intimate dinner or casting call, you can enjoy treat-after-garlicky-treat in Dracula's Grotto - a medieval hideaway (that won't fend off the garlic!); the Michelangelo Room - which features our own stinking version of the artist's venerable Creation: only this time, God hands Adam a garlic bulb! There's also The Piazza & Cafes - the heart of The Stinking Rose that puts you in old Italy, great for "people - watching" or private dining and conversation. Our Chianti Room glows with relaxing candlelight and Tuscan tradition - perfect for uncorking a great evening! And it wouldn't be Tinseltown without a tribute to Garlywood - see your favorite Hollywood icon honored on our colorful garlic - inspired murals. The Stinking Rose has the ideal room for your small or large party, our banquet facilities accommodate 10 - 450 guests. Pre-set banquet menus are available. We're happy to customize our banquet menus to serve your special needs and we invite you to create your own garlic festival with interactive fun, great food and our STINKING atmosphere! The Stinking Rose in Beverly Hills also offers a wide array of garlic memorabilia and take home treats including clothing, gifts and garlicky products sure to dazzle your family and friends. Pick up a souvenir to help you remember our motto: "We Season Our Garlic With Food®!
Popular menu items
- Jul 21, 2014 · Sometimes you have no choice but to let the court decide who should be held responsible for messing up other people's property...I went to small claims court 7/17/2014 and was awarded $661.59 to fix my door that UNITED VALET PARKING INC damaged on mother's day... Justice was served!!!Now if I … Full review
- Jul 20, 2014 · Parking is valet, unless you want to hunt for a street parking in that area. The valet is simple and fast. Not to mention, super polite too! I've been here a few times and of all the times, there was not a single time that I did not enjoy myself here. The service was wonderful, on point, and humorous. (The friendliness … Full review
- Jul 20, 2014 · Best clams ever sunk in garlic butter sauce . the bone in filet was AMAZING - melt in your mouth give me more!!!!The bread was yummyMy daughter loved the noodles Everyone left full and very very happyService was perfect and he was def one of the best servers I've had anywhere!!!! Full review
- Jul 20, 2014 · If this place wasn't good, Robert Irvine would have SO MUCH FUN making fun of the decor on Restaurant: Impossible. It's so kitschy it's cute. It's like dimly lit, but there are stuffed garlic dolls around, and you eat in this cute little striped tents OMG hahahaBut it's really yummy! My boyfriend and I came … Full review
- Jul 20, 2014 · True to the name: the service stunk!!!I will never return! We made reservations for 8 a week in advance and drove 2 hours to celebrate a 42 wedding anniversary. We were sat in a really private room near the bar, which we liked. The place is really cute and I liked the vibe. The service was horrible, and I mean … Full review