- Mon - Sun7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
dishes. And like our bagels, we make it all right here in our own kitchen, everyday. We also bring our food to the neighborhood. We deliver and cater to area businesses and residents, making meetings and family get-togethers a little easier to organize and a lot more delicious. We’ll custom design a menu just for you and we’ll make sure your food arrives exactly as it should.
Popular menu items
- 3/9/2014The good:the food was great. Nice diner atmosphere.Young and old were plentiful.Friendly service. The bad:super slow service. My only hesitation to return would be the service speed.It would have been 5 star otherwise. More
- 2/27/2014Reasonable prices, ample seating, and delicious apple strudel waffle and oatmeal. I always go here for a comfort meal after I see the doctor. Old school diner meets American comfort food with class. Who could ask for anything more? More
- 2/16/2014Pretty good I ate this for lunch before picking up some sprinkles cupcakes. The bagel and cream cheese was so fresh and toasted perfectly. This is a friendly environment with organic ingredients. More
- 2/10/2014I love breakfast at The Nosh. Perfect fluffy pancakes... healthy and tasty turkey scramble with spinach... the bagels are the best in town! Very friendly service from everyone.... if you have Linda's table, she really takes care of you! More
- 2/9/2014Really horrible experience with this restaurant! They have very bad customer service. I ordered an omelet on seamless and when it was delivered it was missing potatoes and toast it was suppose to come with. I called and they refused to correct the order. They said take it up with seamless. And on top of all this the food was good either. More