Martin Mason Hotel
33 Deadwood St, Deadwood, SD 57732
(605) 722-3456 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Deadwood
- Jun 09, 2014 · Our stay on 6-9-2014 was awsome.The room was beautiful. The furniture was real antique & well restored. The pillowtop king bed with ample pillows was very comfortable.It was quiet and had no probl... Full review
great place to stay
- Jun 04, 2014 · We spent 1 night in the Sanderson room and really enjoyed our stay. The room was very comfortable and styled in an old fashioned manner with genuine period furniture and well matched decor that fe... Full review
Relaxed, comfortable and friendly
- May 23, 2014 · On a recent trip to the Black Hills area, we stayed two nights in Deadwood, SD at the Martin Mason Hotel.We had a fine room, The Sanderson Suite, located on the second floor.The room was tastefull... Full review
Old West Classic Hotel
- May 04, 2014 · My husband and I stayed at the Martin Mason Hotel on March 10th for my birthday.We have stayed here before and we just love the charm of the place.It really takes you back 100 years.It makes you f... Full review
- Mar 19, 2014 · We have stayed here twice. Once for new years and another for st patricks weekend.The hotel staff are very courteous.The location is in the heart of deadwood. The old feel of the rooms is a great ... Full review
Everything is awesome.