Martin Mason Hotel
33 Deadwood St, Deadwood, SD 57732
(605) 722-3456 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Internet AccessRestaurant ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Deadwood
- 10/18/2013If you are planning a trip to visit the historic old western town of Deadwood, this is the hotel to stay at to perfect that historic feel of your vacation.The owners did an amazing job renovating ... More
Perfect Hotel for a Deadwood Experience
- 10/7/2013The Martin Mason was the most expensive hotel on our trip but not the most comfortable.It’s location is good and the people are friendly. Reception is in the casino by the casher cage and overnigh... More
- 10/6/2013Stuck in the snowstorm of the century with no power. Thank you Haverbergs for making room for us at your fantastic hotel! This is a hotel that makes you feel like family. Very clean and the custom... More
- 10/2/2013Frankly speaking I have chosen that hotel only because of the name that sounded very attractive. When we were leaving the hotel we were seriouslythinking about another night in Deadwood only becau... More
The fantastic hotel!!!
- 9/12/2013The Martin & Mason Hotel is a very nice, very traditional hotel in the centre of Deadwood.The rooms are named as well as numbered (we stayed in Lucy Ann), and are traditionally decorated and furni... More
A Great Hotel - just hard to find...