Sherlock's BAKER Street Pub
10001 Westheimer Rd Ste 2840, Houston, TX 77042
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Houston
- 2/4/2012church-profiles.(org)/blog/2012/02/03/prelude-to-prison/Tyranny of the Masses - Alive and kickin More
Tyranny of the masses
- 11/14/2011I've visited the Westheimer location of Sherlock's (original store in the chain) a number of times over the years.This location has an interesting mix of clientele, including people from different... More
Good Place to Chill
- 5/20/2011Let me first state, I have been to the place more than once. If you are looking for a place to chill without the midtown dance club vibe, this it it. \r \r The place can be hit or miss depending o... More
Not a bad place if you catch the right night
- 3/24/2011On march 17.2011for St. Patricks day. The service was horrible, crowd was huge and they make alot of $ so hire temporary help. Took atleast 45min to get a beer,not enough servers. We couldnt even ... More
Not an older crowd at all! Worst experience.
- 5/2/2009I went there for my girlfriends b-day.Are waitress name was kim.She wa great.She knew what she was talking about.She was friendly/easy to talk too.She make you feel like your family.She also bring... More
GREAT PLACE TO HAVE FUN