social gathering. The lively music and cool vibe bring everyone a smile from their first bite of salumi or griddle-cooked pizzas to their last spoonful of creamy, homemade gelato. OTTO LAS VEGAS' menu is diverse and decadent, flexible and full of variety. Antipasti include a variety of vegetables from our local Farmers Market, such as Beets with Saba and Mixed Marinated Olives. Our salumi is house made and perfected by Culinary Director Jason Neve. Our pizzas are the ideal version of thin, crisp Neapolitan-style and come in over 15 varieties, including classics like Margherita and Meatball and creative variations like The Vongole with fresh clams and The Carbonara with guanciale and locally farmed eggs.
- 6/2/2012It's an entry level spot for Mario B. his two others in the Venetian are more upscale. We had lunch. Service is top shelf. Food is excellent. The ingredients are very fresh and local where possibl... More
- 5/25/2012Sitting right outside the Sands Convention Center on the Canal level, this is certainly a convenient place to pop in for a bite while sitting "outside" and enjoying the tourist circus in this fake...
Pretty Average Tourist Food
- 4/28/2012Pizza and spaghetti and meat balls were great. Delicious and reasonably price and great service.
GREAT FOO AND PRICE
- 3/16/2012Very disappointed. We've been to Babo in NYC : and while expensive; it was inspired delicious Italian cuisine. At least you felt you got something for your money. At Otto we had the caponata as we...
- 2/29/2012Ordered several glasses of the "Gaja Ca'Marcanda Promis" Tuscany (red) wine, and the cheese trio: fontina, gorgonzola and tallegio. Each cheese was truly a treat alone, and even better with the re... More
Great pre-dinner cheese and wine at the bar