401 7th Ave, New York, NY 10001
(212) 736-5000 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Fitness CenterInternet AccessRestaurant ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in New York
- 4/3/2012When I walked into the lobby of this hotel I thought I had walked into the wrong place. It looked like an airport. There were hundreds of people! There were easily 80-100 people in the sitting are... More
Would not stay again- just okay
- 3/25/2012NY for sure is not 5 star but anyhow good value for money. located on main street of town it is easy to reach by all means of transport, incl walking. It's a great hotel but if any of you are look... More
good & quiet hotel
- 3/25/2012We were dreading this hotel after reading some of the reviews here. We stayed on the second floor in a very large room. It's a great hotel but if any of you are looking to save some $$ then book i... More
- 3/23/2012I found my stay in the hotel last week a really great experience. The location could not of been any better it was so central to everything in New York. It's a great hotel but if any of you are lo... More
Very good hotel
- 3/23/2012After reading many reviews after booking this hotel I was very nervous about staying here and expecting the worst. It's a great hotel but if any of you are looking to save some $$ then book it at ... More
Basic rooms, but good for the price