The Westin Palo Alto
675 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301 · University
(650) 321-4422 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Palo Alto
- Jun 12, 2014 · I am a long-time reader of tripadvisor, but was never inspired to create an account and write a review until I stayed at this hotel.It was quite possibly the worst hotel experience I have ever had... Full review
Noise so bad I couldn't sleep, and that was just the start
- Jun 10, 2014 · Needed to stay near Stanford Hospital in early June. As a long time Starwood Preferred guest, this seemed to be a good choice. The first disappointment came when the dates we stayed(6/1-6/3) were ... Full review
There are other choices for staying near Palo Alto
- Jun 08, 2014 · I stayed here recently on a business trip. For the price, the room was small and outdated. There was also some noise that sounded like a heating/cooling system cycling on and off. This would not b... Full review
- Jun 07, 2014 · I am used to hotels in silicon valley being expensive, so the $259/night price tag for a noisy room with a dirty carpet and a dysfunctional elevator can be excused. However, I find it unacceptable... Full review
A Black Hole in Silicon Valley
- Jun 05, 2014 · It is so interesting how reviews can vary so incredibly based upon one little element like bad check in or a chip in the door, and I have certainly written those reviews! We all have different req... Full review
A wonderful Gem!
- Jun 03, 2014 · I went to Palo Alto with my husband who was on a business trip and was booked at the Westin. The location is very good, it being right across Stanford University Campus and within walking distance... Full review
A no frills and fancy businessman's Hotel
- May 28, 2014 · ***SPG Gold***Stayed here for four nights and it was a mixed bag.The hotel is typical of many older Sheratons with the standard branding and amenities and looking a little long in the tooth.The bu... Full review
Odd Layout But Nice Staff and Good Location
- May 28, 2014 · This cavernous hotel in Palo Alto isn't a bad place to stay, but I think I'll do the Westin next door next time.At check-in, I was barely able to understand the gentleman checking me in and giving... Full review
Average, slightly tired Sheraton
- May 28, 2014 · We have been traveling for years to Palo Alto to visit our family.We chose the Westin as our home away from home.The rooms are alway in pristine condition.Just recently new furniture has been adde... Full review
The Westin in Palo Alto is a top notch hotel!
- May 27, 2014 · Chose this hotel because it is close to Stanford University. After working there for 37 years, my husband just retired from there.The Sheraton catered his party of 135 guests and the buffet was DE... Full review
Retirement at last!
- May 27, 2014 · I have been staying at the Courtyard Marriott and recently picked up visitors who were staying at the Sheraton.I was very impressed by the facility and the staff.Definitely gets a younger, vibrant... Full review
Great location and staff!