- Mon - Sat10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sun11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
is always hopping. It's all here - under a breathtaking four-story atrium with sky bridge access to the Nordstrom flagship store. There's no other place quite like Pacific Place. We invite you to make it your own.
- 3/12/2014I used the parking garage at Pacific Place and decided to walk into the mall.All of the stores were expensive, so I didn't do any shopping.It's a pretty mall, but too expensive for my taste. More
- 3/1/2014I must say I have been impressed with a majority if the events I have come across at this location.I have met a lot of the management and they are wonderful people, always helpful and great "connectors"- ref. "The Tipping Point" Malcolm Gladwell.I love the concierge service here and it's probably the safest … More
- 2/16/2014This mall is in an excellent location for going to Yard House, Pike place, The Chocolate Box, Fluevog, and the Penelope and the Beauty Bar which are all just a few blocks away.The parking is cheap - probably the cheapest anywhere nearby. Pike Place parking is upwards of $20 if you park for just 3 … More
- 1/26/2014Great indoor shopping mall in the heart of downtown Seattle. The mall consists mostly of moderately-priced (Express, Victoria's Secret) to expensive stores and boutiques (BCBG Maxazria, Williams Sonoma). During the holidays, there is a performance nightly at 6pm with "snow" falling through the center of … More
- 1/25/2014it's a nice high end mall with a good atmosphere.The movie theater the top is perfect for this space. More