Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown
Features and Amenities
easily accessible to all major freeways and adjacent to light rail and train stations For the sports enthusiast, Hyatt Place San Jose - Downtown is within close proximity to notable sporting locations such as the HP Pavilion home to the San Jose Sharks. The hotel is also near major sporting venues such as Oracle Arena where the Oakland A’s and Golden State Warriors play, AT&T Park, home to the 2010 World Series San Francisco Giants, and Candlestick Park, where the 49ers play. If traveling for business, the hotel is only a few short miles from local companies including Adobe headquarters, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte, and Ernst and Young, Cisco, Intel, Yahoo, Google, and Hewlett Packard. This Hyatt Place hotel features 234 guestrooms and suites as well as nearly 7,000 square feet of flexible meeting/banquet space. We also offer an enhanced complimentary continental breakfast daily along with free wifi throughout the hotel and guestrooms. While in town, you can also enjoy a day of shopping at Santana Row or Westfield Valley Fair Mall. This Hyatt Place San Jose - Downtown offers easy access to a variety of restaurants, entertainment, shopping, comedy clubs and more.
- 4/13/2014I've stayed at all the main downtown San Jose hotels and this is one of my favorites.It is not as grandiose as some of the others but you can't beat the value:free breakfast (pretty good), free wi... More
Excellent Value & Excellent Service
- 4/12/2014Formerly Holiday Inn, about the only thing that seems to be different is the sign. Arriving, there was a conference with about 500 attendees. The entire entry area was a garage sale. We headed for... More
If you like crowds, you'll love this hotel
- 4/11/2014Rooms are big and nice. That's probably the main quality of that hotel. The rooms are noisy (ventilation?) and the breakfast is terrible. There is no lounge also. It is really meant for you to go ... More
Good if you only want a bed to sleep
- 4/9/2014Not horrible. Good location. Easy walk to the Sharks game.... But... It's tough to believe this is a Hyatt. Clean enough and the bed was comfortable but the breakfast was almost inedible---cold an... More
This is a Hyatt?
- 4/5/2014Stayed at the Hyatt Place for 5 days on business. The rooms are big and wifi was decent. But there is something wrong with the water in the rooms. You cannot drink it or wash your hair with it. Th... More
Locational advantage only, average experience