Hyatt Place San Jose
282 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95113 · Downtown
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in San Jose
- Jul 23, 2014 · This is the first Hyatt Place at which I've stayed, and I was mostly impressed. The price ($120) was extremely reasonable for a downtown property, and the location couldn't be better if downtown i... Full review
Great rooms, location, and breakfast; parking issues and uneven service
- Jul 19, 2014 · Free a.m. Kitchen Skillet was awesome. Enjoyed every morning of it. Other than that, my stay at the Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown was uncomfortable. My family was moved from room to room the first... Full review
Not what I expected from a Hyatt property...
- Jul 18, 2014 · I spent two nights here.Check in went very well and the room was spacious, comfortable and clean.I have stayed in two other Hayatt Place hotels and they were both brand new and very modern. This i... Full review
Very Good Stay
- Jul 11, 2014 · So, we check in at 9pm after a long day of travels, only to find that the 2 Double bed room with sofa that we reserved for 5 people AND I have a printed confirmation for is not available. I only b... Full review
Bait and switch... Not what we reserved
- Jul 09, 2014 · I Stayed in the Hyatt for 2 weeks and had a good experience . What's good ?The Place is conveniently located in San Jose downtown, opposite to Convention centre, VTA rails , Bus Stop and easy reac... Full review
Good Hotel for Business Travels