115 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, CA 94025 · Allied Arts
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Menlo Park
HBO, air conditioning and business center facilities. Bicycles are available for rent. Stay with us and visit nearby attractions of San Francisco, San Jose, Yosemite, Monterey, and wine country.
- May 22, 2014 · It is actually my fourth time at Stanford Inn and I still believe that it offers one of the greatest values for its price in the area. It is in a great location, at walking distance between stanfo... Full review
- Apr 14, 2014 · I was not familiar with the Stanford area, so I was clueless in booking this Inn. I did not feel secure. There was no deadbolt on the door, just a flimsy lock in the knob and a chain lock--both co... Full review
- Mar 09, 2014 · My boyfriend and I had a horrible experience from the start!We arrived around 10pm and I went to the "front desk" to get our keys... No one was there, but I spotted an envelope with my name on it.... Full review
Don't do it!
- Oct 24, 2013 · I could have overlooked many of the cons for this hotel if it weren't for the non-functional deadbolt and a window that didn't close completely.Pros: This hotel is close enough to walk to the Stan... Full review
Didn't Feel Safe
- Oct 21, 2013 · what a nice place...old but ideal great location i'll stay here over and over again. great service at front desk, nice rooms, large and renovated,ideal for long term stays as rooms have full kitch... Full review