The Westin Palo Alto
675 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301 · University
(650) 321-4422 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Palo Alto
- Jun 12, 2014 · I am a long-time reader of tripadvisor, but was never inspired to create an account and write a review until I stayed at this hotel.It was quite possibly the worst hotel experience I have ever had... Full review
Noise so bad I couldn't sleep, and that was just the start
- Jun 10, 2014 · Needed to stay near Stanford Hospital in early June. As a long time Starwood Preferred guest, this seemed to be a good choice. The first disappointment came when the dates we stayed(6/1-6/3) were ... Full review
There are other choices for staying near Palo Alto
- Jun 08, 2014 · I stayed here recently on a business trip. For the price, the room was small and outdated. There was also some noise that sounded like a heating/cooling system cycling on and off. This would not b... Full review
- Jun 07, 2014 · I am used to hotels in silicon valley being expensive, so the $259/night price tag for a noisy room with a dirty carpet and a dysfunctional elevator can be excused. However, I find it unacceptable... Full review
A Black Hole in Silicon Valley
- Jun 05, 2014 · It is so interesting how reviews can vary so incredibly based upon one little element like bad check in or a chip in the door, and I have certainly written those reviews! We all have different req... Full review
A wonderful Gem!