The Westin Palo Alto
featuring minibars and CD players. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare. Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Featured amenities include a business center, currency exchange, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference/meeting rooms, banquet facilities, and a meeting/conference room. Parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- 11/28/2013This hotel is in a great location.It's right across the street from the Stanford campus and 5-10 minutes from the restaurants and shops on University Avenue.But the Westin is an expensive hotel so... More
Not worth it
- 11/23/2013Great customer service. I had difficulty connecting to the internet the first night. The manager Caroline went above and beyond to remedy the situation. She upgraded me to a suite and did not char... More
- 11/15/2013The Westin is by far our favorite place to stay while visiting Silicon Valley. The customer service here is spectacular. The lady who checked us in this evening was Roxan. The minute she knew we h... More
Beat place to stay with family.
- 11/12/2013We were here for the weekend before a business stay for which had to change hotel (very unfortunately) and got an upgrade for a suite that was excellent. Spacious, very clean and quiet. Location i... More
Good night sleep, very clean and comfortable hotel
- 11/12/2013I stay here 3-4 times a year solely because it's across the street from Stanford where I need to be for meetings, and I sorely wish there were a better option (the Sheraton has the same issues). T... More
Only stay there if you have to