Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 · Downtown
(206) 621-9000 · Hotel Class:4 stars
At: Exit 165B/Union St/S (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Seattle
- Jun 10, 2014 · We stayed here for one night after returning from a cruise.I had read that this was a huge convention hotel so wasn't expecting much.It was a big hotel but it didn't feel like one.We were able to ... Full review
Better than expected.Good option for shoppers.
- Jun 10, 2014 · This hotel could not be better located. You are in the center of everything. Niketown, Nordstrom, H&M, Cheesecake Factory, Aldo, Starbucks (of course) etc. Pike Place market is down the street. Ho... Full review
Upscale hotel in a perfect location
- Jun 09, 2014 · Easy access from airport. You can take the light rail for $2.75. It drops you off a block from the hotel at the Westlake station. Rooms are clean. Front desk friendly and professional. They accomo... Full review
- Jun 09, 2014 · Stayed at the Sheraton Seattle in early June 2014.Checked in from cruise ship on return from Alaska.My room was ready at 9 a.m. on that Saturday!!!They were so efficient.The club room with breakfa... Full review
Sheraton Seattle location, location, location
- Jun 08, 2014 · Now I remember why I made a mental note to stay here again.It's a pleasure to stay right in the middle of downtown Seattle, near all the local amenities.The concierge provided a local walking and ... Full review
Now I remember...