Sheraton Seattle Hotel
1400 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 621-9000 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Business CenterFitness CenterInternet AccessRestaurantSpaSwimming Pool ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Seattle
Business Center · Fitness Center · Internet Access · Restaurant · Spa · Swimming Pool · Credit: Discover, Visa
Features and Amenities
- 4/9/2014Visited this hotel in winter 2013 for one night. The hotel is large and is showing its age. That being said the service from staff was awesome. The location really can't be beat for downtown Seatt... More
Showing Age but Excellent Service
- 4/7/2014Downtown Seattle doesn't have a great hotel. There's the Fairmont Olympic, which is the classiest, but its still not overwhelmingly great . . . not a patch on the Fairmont in San Francisco, for ex... More
In a downtown with average choices, this is the best
- 4/7/2014Yes, you read right. I believe somebody else highlighted this. You use a phone card so you do not have to pay the hotel fees, or roaming charges on the cell, and than you get hit with $2+ for ever... More
Charging for toll free calls...
- 4/4/2014Sheraton Hotels are very consistent - clean, good service, excellent location and over priced bananas/muffins in the lobby coffee shop. This Sheraton was no exception - they do a really good job. ... More
Very nice Sheraton Hotel in downtown Seattle
- 4/4/2014The hotel is close to the convention center, and nicely appointed with some signs of wear. The service from the bell desk, housekeeping, and coffee shop was all excellent. We had a couple of lapse... More
Emerald City stay