Extended Stay America - Fremont - Newark
5375 Farwell Pl, Fremont, CA 94536
(510) 794-9693 · Hotel Class:2 stars
At: Exit 17/Mowry Avenue/S (NotApplicable)
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Fremont
- Jun 10, 2014 · Even though I had made reservations a couple of months in advance we were not given the room that we had reserved.AND, we were charged for the original room but given a lesser room. That problem g... Full review
- May 08, 2014 · I reserved a room late night and checked in about 10 minutes from making my reservation.Room was unavailable.So they upsell me to another room which belonged to someone but he had not checked in.I... Full review
Avoid at all cost
- Mar 23, 2014 · Internet speed was slow, breakfast is same all the day, location is good for publiuc transport, groceries stores are in walkable distance, a guy from front desk placed my mail in some place and i ... Full review
Nothing much to say about this hotel
- Mar 20, 2014 · Clean, friendly, comfortable, quiet.Nice stay, but "Grab&Go" breakfast was so poor that we asked to be directed to a restaurant.One-minute walk to Country Kitchen and we were all happy again.There... Full review
one night; skip breakfast
- Mar 11, 2014 · Great place to stay right off the freeway located nearmany restaurants. Clean and comfortable. Very family friendly.The kitchenettes are what really had me boom this hotel. I've stayed twice in th... Full review
Excellent for the price
- Feb 08, 2014 · I would recommend this hotel -- have stayed here several times and only once disappointed because the room was too small. This last stay was the best overall: friendly staff; room was medium sized... Full review
- Dec 30, 2013 · I am wheel-chair bound, so one of the priorities we request of a hotel is to be wheel chair accessible and that the room is equipped with roll-in-shower. We found all that at Extended Stay America... Full review
What we needed at fair price!
- Dec 26, 2013 · The room I received had a "x" scratched on the door and was welcomed by bad odor, a toilet thatwas clogged, no remote for the tv and the room had hair everywhere.Actually left and got a room at th... Full review
Do not stay here, would give a zero if I could.
- Nov 04, 2013 · I stayed in this hotel back in October. got to the hotel around 10pm and tried to check-in. No one was in line. So I said to the guy working behind the counter " I need to check-in please" The guy... Full review
A hotel that you have to wait for 30 mins to check in just because their computer is updating
- Sep 12, 2013 · Stayed in this hotel for about 10 days during my business trip to CA and was most certainly satisfied with the experience. Some of the positives going for this hotel are - - Clean rooms and bed - ... Full review
Very good value for price paid...
- Aug 11, 2013 · Pros:• Fast Check-in and check-out. • Secured building that required door key to get in.• Very clean room & bed (as good as Sheraton).• Free grab-and-go breakfast. Free Wi-Fi.• Located between SF ... Full review
Exceptional value for the price. Will stay here again.