The Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay
guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with cotton sheets and down comforters, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private patios. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators and microwaves. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. A complimentary breakfast is included. Featured amenities include audiovisual equipment, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Half Moon Bay? This inn has 1,800 square feet (167 square meters) of space consisting of conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. Free parking is available onsite.
- 11/27/2013I chose this hotel based on the reviews.I wanted a romantic place for the night as I brought my partner here so I can propose to her on the beach tomorrow.(That's where I first told her I was in l... More
Perfect Stay in Half Moon Bay
- 11/21/2013This was our second visit to The Beach House and, like the first time, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.When we booked, we had requested a corner Penthouse room, which we had last time, and we were... More
Another Amazing Stay!
- 11/13/2013Had a great stay at the Beach House.Quiet and romantic, and what a view.Rooms were clean and the service was excellent.Was just what my wife and I were hoping for in celebrating our 20th.Great wal... More
Great Stay at the Beach House
- 11/8/2013We could not have been more pleased with our stay at the Beach House for my girlfriend's birthday getaway.The room was huge, with EVERY amenity, the bed was comfortable, the staff was exceptionall... More
Couldn't have been happier.
- 10/27/2013This was a return visit for me to the Beach House.While home I had told myself that I wouldn't need an oceanfront, but on arrival splurged the extra money.My experience, as expected, was great.The... More
Stay in an Oceanfront Room