Pacific Inn of Redwood City
2610 El Camino Real, Redwood City, CA 94061 · Oakwood
(650) 368-1495 · Hotel Class:2 stars
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Redwood City
- May 29, 2014 · Very clean, professional staff, very nice grounds, nice room.The room included a kitchenette with refer and even a stove and microwave oven.The bath was a Jacuzzi tub.The building is not brand new... Full review
- May 25, 2014 · Not as the pics show on line. People hanging around the outside of the motel looking hung over with something. Gentlemen's club directly across the street. Hallway doors open to outside which give... Full review
- May 21, 2014 · Very well run, large clean rooms and far less money than the other hotels in the area. Full breakfast included, and many rooms have kitchen area. Some have complete kitchens. Staff is very friendl... Full review
Best value for the dollar
- May 16, 2014 · I don't know how this hotel gets rated as high as it does by other travelers. This is not a good motel. It is dirty, old, and not well maintained. OK, it is cheap which is one thing it has going f... Full review
- Apr 22, 2014 · We stayed here for 6 nights, traveled from Europe and booked through Expedia. Not the closest place to SF airport but we wanted accommodation for a good price. And to be honest for the price we pa... Full review
Great value, friendly people, comfy bed