Courtyard Los Angeles Baldwin Park
is The Bistro - Eat, Drink, Connect., which provides guests with healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and evening dinner service with cocktails. We proudly serve Starbucks coffee. Our experienced Catering Staff can help you plan your next event with 10,600 square feet of meeting space. Nearby attractions include L.A. Live, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Santa Anita Race Track & Irwindale Speedway. The hotel services the surrounding communities of Baldwin Park, West Covina, Irwindale, Rosemead, Montebello, & the City of Industry. We are also close to Big League Dreams, Mt. Sac, Cal Poly, Pomona Fairplex, Asuza Pacific, In N Out Burger, Kaiser Permanente, and the City of Hope.
- May 27, 2014 · I was in town for a funeral, and I stayed here mostly because my dad had hotel points. We had three rooms and they were all fine: spacious, very clean, nice view of the residential neighborhood. T... Full review
Fine rooms, so-so service
- May 27, 2014 · Felt welcomed by staff as soon as I step foot on the property.Check-in was quick and easy and my status was quickly acknowledged.Lobby is spacious with the typical Courtyard décor.As a bonus, I wa... Full review
Great staff and rooms
- May 07, 2014 · Went to visit friends in family in West Covina and San Dimas. The hotel is located close to restaurants and coffee shops. Very near to the iconic In-N-Out burger of Baldwin Park. I requested for a... Full review
Stayed in LA... Convenient location
- May 02, 2014 · Oh, I wanted to love this place. The location is pretty convenient - close to restaurants and a pretty nice mall. The staff members I encountered were friendly but there were just little things ab... Full review
Would give a 3.5 if I could!
- Apr 06, 2014 · This Courtyard in Baldwin Park was a lot better than I expected. Upon my arrival, they had staff on hand to check me in and they told me all of the amenities. In comparison to a many other Marriot... Full review
one night vacation