- Mon - Sun11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Seattle like the Space Needle and the Public Market. And nothing speaks chowder like Pike Place Chowder. Treat yourself to the best America has to offer.Our New England clam chowder has won first-place awards everywhere in the country. After winning the Newport, Rhode Island “Great-Chowder-Cook-Off” for three years running, our chowder recipe earned membership in the Hall of Fame.
Popular menu items
- 12/2/2013I absolutely love the chowder here!Best in town, seriously.I had thought that Ivar's was the chowder of Seattle but I found out that I was wrong when I came to eat here.I've since come back multiple times and have made it a ritual to come here before going to the movies.You will not be disappointed.Stop missing out and try the chowder!!! More
- 11/27/2013This place oozes awesomeness. I found this place as I was strolling around Pike Place, peaked through the window (it wasn't open yet), saw some fancy awards, and decided that I needed to try it out.In summary, get their New England clam chowder (my fav). They offer a sampler where you can try 4 … More
- 11/23/2013Great clam chowder. The place is cozy. More
- 11/23/2013I was expecting to have my taste buds blown by Pike Place Chowder's New England clam chowder. I must confess myself disappointed. Not that the chowder was bad, it wasn't. It just wasn't anything super-special. There were a ton of tender clams in almost every spoonful, the potatoes were soft, and the … More
- 11/15/2013A quick fix for anyone craving delicious chowder or sandwich.This was one of my go to lunch spots when I didn't feel like eating another sandwich from Specialty's or burger and fries from the courthouse. There's a good selection of chowders and they are all quite tasty. Flavorful, not too salty, and definitely … More