- Mon - Sun5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
pastas, typically enjoyed family style in the cozy, wood-clad dining room. Stop by the Queen Anne Farmer's Market before dinner, and you might see Chef Gifford gathering ingredients for that night's menu. Have dinner at the bar and sip Prosecco while watching the kitchen create.
Popular menu items
- 4/7/2014First thing to say is, order the Soft Cooked Egg. It's the best goddamn egg dish I've ever had, and my eyes tear up just thinking about it. It's about as close to perfect as you can get. For the 30 seconds it takes to eat this dish you are transported to heaven to experience the cuisine of angels and gods. Land, sea … More
- 4/6/2014The Grilled Octopus was salty, pork chops really great. The overall menu limited. I didn't even feel like getting anything else and we walked away with a 50$ bill. I ended up going to Simply Desserts to redeem the night.I didn't know this was an 'Italian' affair after looking at the main menu - there was no 'wolf' in sight sadly. I've had far better experience for the price. More
- 3/29/2014This is a typical place with good marketing and product positioning. Actual food is not very good - although it ain't bad either. It's just ok. Too pricey for what they provide. So, I'm not sure just ok is good enough. This place doesn't cut it as a top end place but it's still better than the pedantic average places … More
- 3/15/2014Nice place! We had a reservation but came in a bit early and they accommodate us right away. The staffs were nice and friendly and the food were very good. More
- 3/14/2014I have to ask myself this question when I think about my dinner at How to Cook a Wolf: does distance (or maybe time) really make the heart grow fonder? In this case, I think the answer is no. I had a really solid meal, a nice cocktail and great service, but nothing I stuffed down my gullet was truly great. The … More