- Mon - Sun5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
pastas, typically enjoyed family style in the cozy, wood-clad dining room. Stop by the Queen Anne Farmer's Market before dinner, and you might see Chef Gifford gathering ingredients for that night's menu. Have dinner at the bar and sip Prosecco while watching the kitchen create.
Popular menu items
- 12/3/2013Went for the pre-planned courses (I forget the names) and ended up having one of the best meals I've ever had. More
- 11/28/20135 - yes 5 stars!Food is great.The staff is great. The atmosphere is great. The place is warm and cozy in winter, and sitting outside in summer is fantastic.Let the server concoct a cocktail for you! (I've scribbled down the recipe my last 3 visits!)This is my favorite neighborhood joint- I want Ethan to keep opening these type of restaurants selfishly so this one is easier to get in! More
- 11/19/2013This is a place one of my friends who is big on trying "the best" restaurants took me to.He likes to order everything in 5 courses.The food was delicious as expected, can't argue with that. There seems to be this mysterious aura about this place like there is something more important than great food … More
- 11/19/2013Place is over-rated! Food was not even close to being a top restaurant. I must say that I've had better food elsewhere. Ambiance was great and that was pretty much it. Service is horrendous! The servers were simply stand-off'ish and kept coming back to our table trying to make subtle comments to make us … More
- 11/18/2013The interior of the restaurant is cool, its pretty small.Theres a bar section for people to order drinks and enjoy food in a more social aspect.Then there are a few tables behind.The place is pretty dark with candle light dining.The menu is pretty small and straight to the point.We ordered the roasted beets, … More