The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 728-1000 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Business CenterFitness CenterInternet AccessRestaurantSwimming Pool ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Seattle
Business Center · Fitness Center · Internet Access · Restaurant · Swimming Pool · Credit: Discover, Visa
Features and Amenities
- 4/7/2014Great hotel location, but the property is showing its age. Easy walk to the famous landmarks (Fish Market, etc.), however the elevators were a bit scary at times. Very pricey. Room service trays w... More
Location, location, location
- 4/6/2014The location of this hotel is perfect. We were in Seattle for the weekend to go to Jazz Alley and then spend the rest of the time wandering around the downtown. It was within walking distance to a... More
Great location and stay
- 4/5/2014We traveled into Seattle with no reservations and had the pleasures of having Josh check us in to the Westin, For sure ask for Josh! He is the best we had 2 adults and 2 children and he was FANTAS... More
Great Place to Stay in Seattle with Excellent Service!!!
- 4/3/2014Much has been written about this place; I'll add more.Location, location - they've got it, but it's no excuse for worn out furniture, smallest bathrooms in the US, (think Eurpoean and cut it in ha... More
- 4/1/2014Well I had an overall good stay at the hotel with few bad things. I will list down all in detail.Good things: 1. Location is really good, can't be better. Easy access to monorail for space needle,... More
Good hotel, bad restaurant!