The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 · Downtown
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Seattle
- Jul 22, 2014 · My kids and I have stayed at Westin Seattle for the past 4 summers.The location is great, so we walk everywhere and don't have to worry about parking.Parking is about $45/nt so this summer we park... Full review
Great location, wonderful views and comfy beds
- Jul 21, 2014 · This hotel is right in the heart of downtown Seattle. We were fortunate as Starwood members to get a floor high up w a great view of the city. I lost myth reading glasses and one of the front desk... Full review
- Jul 21, 2014 · Hithis was my third time at this hotel. the other two times I was a solo.. This trip I wanted to say on the top floors and see the water views. We paid a lot more for these rooms than the regular ... Full review
- Jul 21, 2014 · I was very happy when I arrived at the Westin Seattle. The staff was very cordial, got us checked in quickly, and our room was lovely. The "heavenly beds" are wonderful! We had an excellent view. ... Full review
First trip to Seattle
- Jul 21, 2014 · Although staff was terrific and surroundings clean and tidy, (though a bit dated), the freezing temperature of meeting rooms and the cafe affected our enjoyment of this hotel. Plan to layer clothi... Full review