The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 728-1000 · Hotel Class:4 stars
Business CenterFitness CenterInternet AccessRestaurantSwimming Pool ··
Searching for rates...
See other rates
We couldn't find rates for these dates. Try different dates or call the hotel to check availability.
See other hotels in Seattle
- 11/23/2013I stayed at the Westin in downtown Seattle last week while in town on a business trip. The hotel is in a a great location within walking distance to a lot of the sites in downtown.The hotel room o... More
Loved this hotel!
- 11/22/2013We spent the weekend with our son & granddaughters at the Westin downtown Seattle and it was terrific. We had deluxe rooms on the 33rd floor with floor to ceiling windows and views of the water an... More
Great weekend in Seattle
- 11/20/2013I stayed here November 15-18, and the hotel is huge, we stayed on the 29th floor and had a nice view.The room was quiet and was clean.No huge complaints, just a charge for wifi, why is that?The ho... More
No free WiFi, kinda just okay
- 11/18/2013Great location but if you are planning a conference, head elsewhere.After attending two recent conferences there clearly is some absent management oversight.If you have to use the restroom, you'll... More
Bad Conference Venue
- 11/16/2013There are so many hotels to choose from in downtown Seattle. This hotel fits the business or pleasure bill. This keeps my expense report happy ( with the exception of the 46.00 valet parking...but... More
Excellent rooms, views, central, very clean