1522 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101 · Downtown
(206) 340-1369 · $$ · Sandwiches, Burger, American
At: Exit 165B/Union St/S (NotApplicable)
- Mon - Thu11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Fri - Sat11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Sun11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Burgers · Sandwiches
- Aug 23, 2012 · I went there for a pay per view fight and hey were at capacity. The only place was in the waiting section. I asked the matrade if we could just spin the couch and watch the fight. . Not only dI'd ...
- Aug 06, 2012 · We stopped here at night for dinner, mainly b-coz all the other restaurants were closed and this was the only place opened at 10 pm. I ordered a Ceasar salad and my hubby ordered Bruschetta. The f...
Food was Okay
- Jun 02, 2012 · Great staff! Gave us a table in a private room so we could watch the NCAA softball tournament. Orange Chicken and burger and wedge salad were good. Great service!
- Feb 17, 2012 · This place stinks. The wait staff is completely aloof. They served me a drink in a dirty cup. They have 16 TVs all playing one game, and the teams are on the east coast. Its a tourist trap. Go som...
- May 02, 2011 · Fox Sports hosted an office lunch for us for about 20 people. I worked directly with the event coordinator, Carolyn, to reserve a private room and square away all the details. Carolyn was a pleasu...
Great Group Spot