528 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104 · Downtown
(206) 381-9090 · $$ · Spanish
- Wed - Fri4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
lounge at Ibiza is sure to impress, with an additional sophisticated bar, an expanded dance floor, and a plush VIP Lounge.
Romantic · Bar Scene · Credit: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Feb 13, 2011 · I usually like going to bars more than clubs but I'll go to clubs if I like the music & venue.I moved to Seattle in June and I've been looking for a Saturday night spot where I can just chill, enj... Full review
Saturday Night Allure @ Ibiza is Awesome.
- Apr 29, 2009 · For the love of God please never book Ibiza for your private event. We had a private birthday party here and it was hell on earth, I was stressed the entire time. We had about 100 people come thro... Full review
Do NOT turn to Ibiza to host your private event!!!
- Jan 17, 2009 · This place is a joke. My friends and I paid to reserve table service at this bar and we saw our waitress twice in a four hour period. When we did see her she was rude and unfriendly and brought us... Full review
Do NOT go!
- Oct 12, 2008 · I am a good cook.I eat out rarely, and only in carefully screened places. This was a good experience. Nice presentation.Small portions,Crowded and a little on the loud side but overall good food.S... Full review
I will go again
- Sep 06, 2008 · I wentherefor happy hour.There was one server working the whole inside and outside.She was nice but didn't have the time to take our orders.Eventually a friend went to the bartender and complained... Full review
Over rated under staffed