Ibiza Dinner Club
528 2nd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104
lounge at Ibiza is sure to impress, with an additional sophisticated bar, an expanded dance floor, and a plush VIP Lounge.
- 2/13/2011I usually like going to bars more than clubs but I'll go to clubs if I like the music & venue.I moved to Seattle in June and I've been looking for a Saturday night spot where I can just chill, enj... More
Saturday Night Allure @ Ibiza is Awesome.
- 4/29/2009For the love of God please never book Ibiza for your private event. We had a private birthday party here and it was hell on earth, I was stressed the entire time. We had about 100 people come thro... More
Do NOT turn to Ibiza to host your private event!!!
- 1/17/2009This place is a joke. My friends and I paid to reserve table service at this bar and we saw our waitress twice in a four hour period. When we did see her she was rude and unfriendly and brought us... More
Do NOT go!
- 10/12/2008I am a good cook.I eat out rarely, and only in carefully screened places. This was a good experience. Nice presentation.Small portions,Crowded and a little on the loud side but overall good food.S... More
I will go again
- 9/6/2008I wentherefor happy hour.There was one server working the whole inside and outside.She was nice but didn't have the time to take our orders.Eventually a friend went to the bartender and complained... More
Over rated under staffed