- Mon - Sun11:30 AM - 2:00 AM
much as I have. Here's to many more pints at the pub.As for the place: we're doing pretty good. My philosophy of the business - your only as good as the people that you work with - has held the place in pretty good form. Long term co-workers Shawn Pummil, Erica Karnes, Deb Kapteyn, and other kick butt, hard working pub colleagues that share the love of good beer and good food - and manage to cook it right and get it to the table in good time - are real assets. I'm lucky to have the friends/coworkers I do at collins.
Popular menu items
- 11/29/2013Came in for drinks only. My martini was perfect. Service was great. More
- 9/16/2013I have been here on several occasions for its convenient happy hour which features a slight discount from the regular fare.Food is okay, nothing to necessarily write home about but I enjoy the charcuterie plate featuring selections from Salumi just down the street ($10 HH price). The Pioneer Square location … More
- 9/10/2013So went back for some food before the Sounders game on Aug 25.The place was packed!!!Scored a table just as another couple left.We were hungry & thirsty.Decided to split the blue cheese bacon burger and an order of fish & chips so we could each try both.The burger was definitely the better of the 2. Good … More
- 8/11/2013Came here to see the current art show (lovely! some of Seattle's best portrait artists!) and have a beer -- was pleasantly surprised! I had the fresh vegetable risotto and a red Chimay beer. First, the beer: obviously, quite good! I felt is should have been served at a slightly higher temperature, since the flavor only … More
- 8/11/2013Good beers, mediocre foods, bad services.It was non-game Monday and the place was sparsely populated, we sat at the outside patio.The server came out with foods for the other table and I signaled her.She mumbled something and essentially ignored me.The other server (clearly the bartender) came to … More