selection of Mexican beers and a comprehensive wine list to satisfy any palate. Guests also choose Peso's for the warm, ornate, and inviting décor with engaging and personable service that aims to make everyone who visits, feel like they are joining us at our home. Guests come in for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and our multiple happy hours that are featured every day of the week. Our guess is that it is the collection of all these elements that has made Peso's Kitchen and Lounge Seattle's Most Visited Neighborhood Restaurant.
- 8/19/2013Recently got engaged and decided to have people meet us here for happy hour to celebrate. I've been here a few times before and loved this place. The atmosphere is very good and the music is playing pretty loud but not overbearing to the point you can't hear people talk. It was a great spot to meet up with … More
- 8/19/2013Wow. First time at Pesos, I was overwhelmed. There is so much selection I kept thinking to myself "I hope I don't choose the wrong dish" it took us quite awhile to order, but in the meantime we ordered classic margaritas - which at looked measly because it was not filled to the top, but one sip of that … More
- 8/19/2013As much as I have heard about Peso's, I had never actually been.I have always loved Tolouse Petit, but every time I had tried to make it to Peso's it was always busy or friends and I decided to take our night in a different route.I finally made it a priority for brunch one weekend morning with a friend and I was … More
- 8/14/2013I'm surprised I haven't reviewed Pesos.. I end up eating here a lot for work functions because it's a couple blocks away and they have a really decent happy hour and their drink pours are generous.The last time I visited though and checked my bank statement afterwards I noticed that the waiter must've thought … More
- 8/12/2013This is Ryan's very favorite place, but as a Texan, it's hard for me to call this stuff "Mexican"... and my various experiences have been very hit and miss. There are a couple of dishes that are great, a few that are not so great, and most of them are just a-ok. They lose points for not being real Mexican, they … More