- Mon - Fri10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Sat - Sun6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
well as film exhibition, with two cinemas (46 and 120 seats), film production and post-production facilities and equipment, educational workshop space, filmmaker offices, a film vault containing over 1,000 titles, and a filmmaking library.
- 7/10/2013So, every time I go to the Northwest Film Forum, I ask myself why I don't come here more often.I am a fan of films that are a) independent, b) foreign, c) slightly warped, d) all of the above.The Northwest Film Forum shows all these and more.They show new works by local film makers, classic works by … More
- 4/7/2013I needed a Final Cut Pro 7 class for work.There were a lot of FCPX classes in the area and a few 7 classes, but most would require travel and were very expensive.NWFF offered the a quick 2 day class for a reasonable price.They were easy to work with and there online directory was simple to use.I signed up … More
- 2/4/2013What a great place to get away from the huge hollywood repeats. I popped in on a recommendation to catch a film and found the overall experience quite enjoyable. The cashier was very friendly. The lobby was a bit small but the showing rooms only seat so many so that doesn't really matter. Two things that … More
- 5/31/2012Simply amazing. From classes to eccentric and artsy films, you can get so much done here at the NWFF! I'm also amazed at how large the space is. Tucked away on 12th avenue you'd think it wasn't a large venue but it really is. Everyone I've encountered here as been really friendly and it's great to see so much passion for the arts. Man I love Seattle! More
- 2/4/2012Recently learned that the b$tchy cashier I referred to in an earlier review is not just a cashier, but a serious mgmt position. Shocking. Maybe she knows someone who got her the job / allows her to treat patrons that way?Despite said employee's lording over this place with an iron fist, NWFF is wonderful. … More