- Mon - Sun4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
all of our Burgers. Newer, more popular salads and fresh seafood address all taste buds. Appetizers and sides are simple, yet complimentary to the menu items. The bar & patio area (a.k.a. "The Lounge") becomes the place for socializing, with wine and martinis for both the business type and groups/individuals looking for a warm atmosphere. For private dining and special events, there is a great variety and flexibility with the menu items. We are Belltown?s neighborhood Pub & Lounge featuring a 6 high definition TV?s for watching your favorite sporting events.
Popular menu items
- Jul 21, 2014 · Amazing service and great food! Make sure to say hello to Mustapha. He will treat you like family! Full review
- Jul 03, 2014 · This used to be my hangout when I lived in Belltown.I like their set up and their food is not bad. The night life after 9 pm is on, it can be a bit crowded,but you can definitely get your dance on. Also good for bachelorette party. HH food/drinks and prices are really reasonable.So four stars. Check them out the next time you're in the area. Full review
- Jun 27, 2014 · The service was great. Very quick and friendly.The food is okay. The salmon was pretty dry but the bruschetta appetizer is good. Full review
- Jun 25, 2014 · I had to entertain clients for a business dinner and we were a group about 20. It was a Tuesday evening and all the prime restaurants were booked solid and thought I'd give cellars a try. It was a complete bust, the service was not only bad it seemed like we were being intentionally ignored. Food was marginal, … Full review
- Jun 08, 2014 · After experiencing a hilarious movie at Big Picture (Neighbors), we decided to give this restaurant a go.Let me set the stage, it was a rainy late Saturday afternoon and once again we had a coupon; a restaurant.com $25 coupon.We arrived at about 6:PM and there was one other person eating.Literally, a lonely … Full review