- Mon - Sun5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
and early nineties saw line-ups down the street as people clamored for tables in this unique and quirky pasta house with ever changing inspired decor. David’s original waitress Kathleen who waited tables at Bizzarro for fifteen years became a local legend as she sang improvised operatic riffs to, for and about the customers and the food.
Popular menu items
- 12/2/2013AWFUL customer service! I've never posted a review until now. Until I received such negative reception, I never felt so inspired to write a review.We called 1 hour prior to closing time to confirm the restaurant was still open. Janelle answered the phone & told us that because the restaurant was so slow, they would … More
- 12/1/2013EXCELLENT. I cannot say enough good things about this place!! The clams appetizer was effin outstanding. I am pretty sure the sauce for that dish was poured from a cloud in heaven. The gnocchi made me want to punch a grandma (not mine) in the face. It is so fluffy and light in an absolutely delectable … More
- 11/23/2013Unique. Eclectic. Bizzaro. Even more so on Halloween... personally I find the decor and miscellaneous signs amusing.Ordered arancini appetizer, lamb shank with the most delicious Brussels sprouts I've ever had. For the entree, what a large portion the lamb was! Fell off the bone, moist, sauces great too, … More
- 11/12/2013If you don't try the pumpkin ravioli, you're missing out.That is all :) More
- 11/8/2013LOVED this place! I was taken here the other night for birthday dinner and the atmosphere was so much fun! I was into the weird decor and signs and such. Anyone who complains about the "no one is fine with water" sign just doesn't have a sense of humor. The service was excellent, starter bread and oil was … More