- Mon - Sun11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
The restaurant will be sure to remind you of the Old Country with its warm, cozy atmosphere and traditional surroundings. There's also a patio outside that's a great place to feel the breeze from the Sound and the buzz of the marketplace. We also have a grand celebration every St. Patrick's Day. Kells proudly serves Seattle's largest Single Malt Scotch collection.
Popular menu items
- 4/6/2014We had just got off the plane from indiana and this was our first taste of Seattle. We were not pleased. The waitress was mean to my sister for making special requests and at one point rolled her eyes at my sister. I ordered the seafood pasty with the soup. The shrimp and crab were really good but I just … More
- 3/30/2014Wonderful views, cold beers on tap, good appetizers and a great location. Kells Irish Pub is a hidden gem in the Pike Place Market area on Post Alley. If you are using GPS to find it, Post Alley is not a street you drive on, it is an alley. Park as if you are going to Pike Place Market, then walk to Post Alley and … More
- 3/23/2014The food was good.Waitress didn't even pretend to care about us.I was told soda refils were free, but that I would y get one refill.My portion size was laughable and I was done first at the table and left still hungry, even though it was delicious.Will never come back or recommend, though prices were good. More
- 3/15/2014Corn beef & cabbage is awesome. So was their salmon! Love this pub. Kind of crazy bathrooms though. More
- 3/2/2014I love this place. I have had the good fortune of getting too drunk here on a few occasions. They have a great staff there and I love the authentic feel of an Irish Pub atmosphere that you can get here. That isn't always the case but you get that feel here more so than a lot of other Irish Pubs in Seattle. The staff there is a lot of fun and make being there even better. More