- Mon - Sun11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
The restaurant will be sure to remind you of the Old Country with its warm, cozy atmosphere and traditional surroundings. There's also a patio outside that's a great place to feel the breeze from the Sound and the buzz of the marketplace. We also have a grand celebration every St. Patrick's Day. Kells proudly serves Seattle's largest Single Malt Scotch collection.
Popular menu items
- 12/2/2013Food was bland and over cooked. We had Irish Lamb stew which was bland and flavorless. The scallop special was completely overcooked and served with potatoes that were so overcooked there was barely any potato left on them.Service was incredibly slow.Water is served in very small glasses and with slow … More
- 12/2/2013This is a good bar. I went here for a yelp event and we had a fantastic experience tasting scotch upstairs. The space is cool. Lots of old wood, and the drinks we had were really well made. I don't make it downtown very often, but I would come back. I can't speak to the food, but everything else was great. More
- 12/2/2013This review is for the reserved area only. I attended a private Balvenie tasting hosted on the upper level, and it really is the perfect size for a graduation party, a more intimate reunion, or a promotional event. They have bathrooms upstairs and a view of the water that would be gorgeous for a long Seattle … More
- 11/30/2013I came here with friends after Macy's Tree Lighting. It's just by The Pike's Market Place. Therefore, we decided to walk over. It's actually very close.We arrived there and were thinking about sitting by the bar. But, we realized there's another room where we can all fit. The staff was helping us with food and … More
- 11/27/2013I recently attended a fundraiser for the Philippines at Kell's after the tragedy of Typoon Haiyan.The event was hosted in the upstairs area, it was perfect!The space had a private bar, space for a DJ and still enough room for the event!Plus the owners donated proceeds from drinks to the cause AND they provided … More