- Mon - Sun11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
The restaurant will be sure to remind you of the Old Country with its warm, cozy atmosphere and traditional surroundings. There's also a patio outside that's a great place to feel the breeze from the Sound and the buzz of the marketplace. We also have a grand celebration every St. Patrick's Day. Kells proudly serves Seattle's largest Single Malt Scotch collection.
Popular menu items
- Jul 19, 2014 · Fast bar service. Decent drink prices. Sports games on the TVs at the bars. Recommended for its wide variety of beers. Full review
- Jul 18, 2014 · Had dinner our first night after stumbling in based on the specials on the front chalkboard a frame. I had the halibut, wife had bacon wrapped scallops, we shared a bowl of chowder and a bowl of seafood bisque. It set the tone for our entire trip and despite a little clusminess and awkwardness by our waiter, it was a fabulous meal. Full review
- Jul 13, 2014 · Found a place to watch World Cup final. What a gem!Great food , awesome atmosphere and even better service. Full review
- Jul 12, 2014 · BEWARE- THIS PLACE WILL SCAM YOU!!!!!!!Wandered in here to kill time before my flight. Ordered the open face crab sandwich. It looked like the chef microwaved american cheese on top and slapped two slices of tomatoes on it. I could only stomach a few bites of the sandwich. The waitress noticed I … Full review
- Jul 11, 2014 · So Kells is a bit of an enigma, its a bar, pub, tourist trap and local hangout.When you show up its a crapshoot which one of its personalities it will be. So I ignore all of it and have a pie & mash & gravy (extra).The food is solid 8, the service can vary depending on the crowd.. Just order two beers at once and you … Full review