- Mon - Sun4:30 PM - 10:30 PM
explanation we've heard is that the amalgamated of the spices in garam masala increases body temperature, a pleasant warm glow you might feel after eating a dish savored with it. It does however usually include some black pepper and cinnamon or cassia which carry some heat. Almost all Indian and restaurants offer "Americanized Indian and Pakistani food" in "ethnic Indian ambience" at exorbitant prices. The concept behind Garam Masala restaurant is to offer home style cooking taste in affordable price.
Popular menu items
- 11/17/2013Good, quick, Indian food.Buffet is typical, as is the menu, but overall it's a nice place to eat.The owners are friendly, as is the new manager that seems to be there most of the time now. More
- 9/25/2013The food is great and the buffet is reasonable priced but the last time I went to this restaurant in the morning. The employees were quietly doing their job while the manager barges in and promptly yells and cusses at one of the employees. It looks like the manager almost got aggressive with the employee. This behavior is totally unacceptable and I will not be going back here ever again. More
- 8/9/2013Just OK. Good naan but chicken dopiaza was spicy but not at all flavorful. Can something be bland and spicy at the same time? More
- 7/28/2013Got the all you can eat buffet for about $10. The highlight was the rice pudding which doesn't say much about the rest of the meal. Don't plan on returning. More
- 6/26/2013First: The host/waiter here was extremely hospitable, and was very helpful in explaining the differences between Karachi and Karahi (find out yourself).The food was maybe a tad overpriced when you saw the proportions, but you soon realize that the portion sizes are just right.The restaurant is … More