- Mon - Sun4:30 PM - 10:30 PM
explanation we've heard is that the amalgamated of the spices in garam masala increases body temperature, a pleasant warm glow you might feel after eating a dish savored with it. It does however usually include some black pepper and cinnamon or cassia which carry some heat. Almost all Indian and restaurants offer "Americanized Indian and Pakistani food" in "ethnic Indian ambience" at exorbitant prices. The concept behind Garam Masala restaurant is to offer home style cooking taste in affordable price.
Popular menu items
- 4/8/2014Amazing food. Great service. Chef came out asked us how we liked the food. I had malai kofta boti kabob and my wife had bhindhi and my kids had jinga and chicken byriani.All loved and helped make our Seattle trip amazing! Thank you. More
- 3/28/2014Very solid Indian food, nice buffet and friendly service. Free tea would have been a nice touch to the buffet as some of the other Indian places in the area offer. More
- 3/22/2014Just had a very bad experience with this restaurant.. I ordered home delivery around 8:40 pm and first the person who took the order was very rude and secondly when we got the order it was already 10:45 pm..Event though we got it late we thought food at least is going to be great .. After having few spoons … More
- 3/19/2014The food is good, if maybe a little overpriced. However, they are open until 10:30pm on weekdays and they deliver quickly! Definitely not my first choice, but certainly not bad. I like the coconut curry in particular. More
- 3/2/2014I ordered Chicken Boti Breast & Coconut Chicken. I LOVED both of these dishes! Really great spices and the chicken in both dishes was very tender. I ordered for delivery and was very pleased with both the food upon arrival and the delivery person was very friendly. I would definitely recommend Garam Masala and I'm looking forward to the next time I order this fabulousness! More