- Mon - Sun4:00 PM - 2:00 AM
late night menu serving until midnight, guests can enjoy a formal meal in the dining room, eat at the bar or slip into the burgundy booths for a more intimate experience. With a beautiful grand piano in the lounge featuring some of Seattle's top pianists and singers, it is reminiscent of a cocktail culture from old Las Vegas or a hidden treasure in Palm Springs.
Popular menu items
- 11/27/2013Been here twice for happy hour.The food is pretty tasty but if you are expecting a deal on the house wine, this is not the place.House wine pours are conservative but then it is $4!Best food deal are the pork sliders. For $4, you get 3 generous sized sliders. They were a little spicy.For the same price, you get 2 … More
- 11/15/2013Vito's is about as close as you'll get to a classic Italian-American (a.k.a. "Southern Italian") restaurant in Seattle. The food is good, on occasion inventive. The clam appetizer (vongole) was amazing: clearly high quality ingredients, not just the clams but also the sausage. The rack of lamb was not a full … More
- 11/11/2013Vito's is an Institutional Italian restaurant where the Seattle Mafia probably met in their private Cougar Room.There's an actual stuffed cougar in their small banquet room that you have to see and take your kids in there to look. Outside the restaurant you can smell the garlic coming from the kitchen!I first … More
- 11/2/2013My sweetie took me here for dinner and drinks. She'd been here before but it was my first visit. Our waiter was really nice and helpful with our questions about the drinks. Seems like every cocktail has an ingredient that I've never heard of. So exotic. I had a New York Sour. It was aromatic, not too sweet. I liked it … More
- 10/21/2013While visiting Seattle and meeting up some good friends (who did not know each other) we were not sure where to eat.One of the friends recommended we meet up here. Great choice!Wonderful fresh food, fun space and fantastic service.The vibe was awesome.Old school set up, reminded me of an Italian … More