- Mon - Sun7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
is made with fresh juice when you order it, not from juice pressed earlier in the day or simply poured from a can. There’s no comparison between a scratch drink and any other – and you should expect no less. Thank you for stopping in, and if there’s anything that you see on our shelves that you would like to try, please let us know and we’ll happily give you a taste. And, if you would like something that we do not currently have on our shelves, let us know and we’ll work to bring it in for you.
Popular menu items
- 12/3/2013Best coffee in Seattle...It's a hidden gem, skip the big names on 15th and come here! More
- 11/26/2013No idea how any of the food / drinks taste, but I'm giving 5 stars alone for the awesome back room that's hidden behind a mirrored wall.http://www.libertybars.com/reservations/That's the room.It's so big and perfect for a party, which is why I bothered stopping by Liberty.Totally inconspicuous!Plenty of room to … More
- 11/21/2013Food - 4 StarsDrinks - 5 StarsValue - 3 StarsService - 1.5 StarsOverall - 3.5I do like Liberty - solid atmosphere, the sushi is pretty good (most times I love it, this most recent time, it was only average), and they have an amazing cocktail selection! It is one of my staples of Capitol Hill.However, I do think it's a … More
- 11/15/2013Easily my favourite sushi & cocktail bar in Seattle! I come here often and get the same sushi rolls each time - Joe's Hanoo, Red roll & Jamjurie roll. They have an excellent selection of aged spirits and they're great at just making something based on your tastes and interests. Well mixed drinks with a flare are … More
- 11/10/2013I have now been to Liberty twice and both times were very enjoyable experiences. Each visit celebrated an occasion of some sort and both were on a weekend night so the place was full but never felt overly crowded. The staff was calm, cool, and collected even with the steady barrage of orders being thrown … More