- Mon - Fri8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
the Waterways Cruises' Homeport in Seattle and from the Southport Pier in Renton. Our Weekend Brunch Cruise will treat you to an elegant spread of gourmet brunch favorites while you view the homes of the rich and famous and historic sights along the shorelines of Lake Washington. For a fine dining cruise experience, Waterways' Sunset Dinner Cruise features four-course gourmet dinner freshly prepared onboard and served at your private table on Friday and Saturday evenings. Party aboard a Happy Hour Cruise on Friday afternoons, with Chef’s Taco Bar and handcrafted cocktails!
- 12/3/2013I had a delightful experience!I boarded with friends to a Day-After-Thanksgiving-Thanksgiving and I am glad I went!The ride was smooth and the views were romantic (Seattle is a beautiful city at night). Seeing the lit skyline from the water was lovely. The service was prompt and polite. The food was better … More
- 12/1/2013We had the pleasure of taking the Holiday Parade of Lights Cruise last night with Waterways Cruises. The dinner was nothing short of excellent. Because it was served in a buffet style it allowed us to go back for seconds on the items that surprised us with their unique flavor. I want the recipe to their … More
- 10/20/2013Star rating is probably going to depend upon the weather and time of day that you go.We did a dinner cruise in mid-October.The weather itself was slightly foggy and about 50 degrees.The dining room was well spaced out so it didn't feel crowded.The food was that of an upscale restaurant and well presented, so … More
- 9/9/2013If you have a special occasion or out of town guests to show around town, I would recommend a Waterways Cruise.My hubby and I took the Two Lakes Cruise in July and had a wonderful time. We boarded at the north part of Lake Union and sailed to Lake Washington.The cruise was two hours which was … More
- 9/6/2013Our company booked a cruise for 35 people. The service was amazing and the food served on the cruise was much better than our staff could expect. I would recommend waterways for any group or individual in the future looking for a fun and relaxing activity. More