- Mon - Sun3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
the best will do, and here at Panevino Trattoria & Wine Bar, we want you to feel like our family and best friends, and we have been anxiously awaiting your arrival! We hope you feel right at home with us, and like you?ve experienced a little bit of Italy with your best friends and family right here at Panevino.
Popular menu items
- 2/24/2014Dang, not such a great experience this time around! . The risotto was dry and the seafood in it was bland. Kinda yuck, and not cheap! Maybe it's just me but it seems like they've raised their prices. The pasta dishes we shared were pretty good though. Our waiter wasn't super attentive. We were five very … More
- 2/18/2014Went there on Valentines day. They had a special/fixed 3 course menu and were not serving food from their regular menu.Good:1. The food for decent, I won't say it was awesome.2. The dining room was lively.3. Live music.Bad:1. Service was pathetic:It was Valentines day & I think they were … More
- 2/14/2014Start to finish, underwhelming. Here are the main points:The hostess kept telling everyone "5 minutes" when it was over 20 (we had a reservation), the menu was a fixed menu with no standard menu options available,they were out of 1/3 of the choices, the pasta was average but not great.If you want great service and amazing fresh-made Italian food, go to Tavolata instead. More
- 2/9/2014It is a cute italian restaurant with amazing homemade focaccia bread. The entries are also delicous. It is a popular place, so expect to wait a while to have a seat. More
- 2/8/2014Soft, fluffy, pillowy gnocchi in creamy pesto sauce.I couldn't decide between the truffle cream or pesto sauce and asked if I could have the sauces mixed together (and they did!).It was a little taste if heaven.Our server was friendly and charming, the ambience lovely, and tasty cocktails! More