- Mon - Sun5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
by the challenge, Amy went to cooking school and met her husband, James Hondros. After stints as sous chef at the Dahlia Lounge and chef at Chez Shea, Amy and James opened Eva in 2001. Soon after opening, Amy earned the title Chef To Watch from Seattle magazine. James has a strong wine background and has put together an eclectic, rationally priced wine list dedicated to the idea that wine is an integral part of a good meal and not solely an accessory of the connoisseur. The emphasis is on quality and value, with a large selection of half bottles to encourage customers to try new wines.Eva was recently named one of Seattle Magazine's Best Restaurants for 2011. Eva was Best New Restaurant on citysearch.com, has garnered three star reviews from both the Seattle Times and the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, and has been included in Zagat's America's Top Restaurants.
General infoNon Smoking · Full Bar · Wheelchair Access · Good for Groups · Live Music
- 1/25/2013We have been here many times over the last 5 years and always had a good meal. The service has been spot on, the food consistently good, the prices fair for the quality. Read full review
- 1/20/2013Extensive wine list! Expert advice in wine selection. Flavorful food, a bit ambitious in the concept of dishes and the kitchen seems not to quite make the mark they're aiming for. Service can be slow at times, but if you're there to linger, take the time and enjoy it. We had the lamb and the cod, both had … Read full review
- 11/30/2012Elegant yet simple cuisine in a comfortable, cozy spot off the beaten path - the kind of place only locals know about, and lucky for us! What I love about Eva is that I have been here on a date, with friends, even with my folks, and every time it has been a huge hit. I have yet to be disappointed by the food, which … Read full review
- 11/4/2012What a nice little neighborhood surprise! We have lived in Wallingford for 4 years and didnt know this place was just up the road! This was a restaurant week find, and we will likely be back! I would being my parents and out of town guests here anytime. The service was excellent, our server was knowledgeable, … Read full review
- 10/30/2012I really wish I could give this place 5 stars, but the service was horrible. There was no one greeting guests when they walked in the door so we were unsure whether to seat ourselves or not. We sat in the bar for about 15 minutes before we were finally given menus, and then we decided to sit in the restaurant … Read full review