Mt. Rainier Railroad Dining
54106 Mountain Hwy E, Elbe, WA 98330
(360) 569-2505 · $$ · American
- Mon - Sun9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Elk Burger · Fried Chicken · Milk · Bleu Cheese Chicken Burger · Buffalo Burger
Popular menu items
- 9/30/2012Railroad Dining Nightmare! Looks cool from the outside. Inside is dirty, the carpet is filthy! The food was overpriced for the poor quality served. And they messed up my burger. Never again!!
- 10/30/2011We drove home this way after going to Northwest Trek and we thought that a meal in a train car would be just the end to the trip we needed. The outside is wonderful but the inside has none of the ...
Outside is wonderful...down hill from there.
- 9/27/2011We spent an enjoyable day at Mount Rainier. Thought it would be fun to dine here. Boy were we ever wrong. Poor service, lousy food, and terrible decor. $30 for two hamburgers, fries, and drinks wa...
- 9/1/2011Everything overpriced. Fish & chips should be called "Find the Fish" All fries, two tiny fish strips. Sweet potato fries had sugar on them. Awful! Burgers were edible but overpriced. Best part of ...
- 9/5/2010Horrible place overpriced. My Buffalo Burger was not cooked all the way. We waited over an hour for food and had to pay 15% gratuity.do not go here. Horrible service. Go to scale Burger across the...