Courtyard Tacoma Downtown
and Washington State History Museum. Friendly service and thoughtful amenities await you at award-winning Pacific Grill Restaurant and luxurious Pacific Avenue Salon and Spa. After a day of meetings or sightseeing, guests can relax in the fireside library or be refreshed with a swim in the indoor pool. Planning an event? With large windows and contemporary décor, the Cascade Ballroom opens onto an urban park and accommodates up to 400 people.
- Jun 11, 2014 · This was my second stay at the Tacoma Courtyard. This stay was as good as the first. The staff at the Courtyard are cheerful and welcoming. They were pleasant to interact with. The hotel itself is... Full review
Excellent facility & great staff.
- Jun 08, 2014 · I was in Tacoma recently and stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Tacoma Downtown. This courtyard is downtown and close to the convention center and other downtown business. This is one of the new upg... Full review
Courtyard Tacoma Downtown - Great Location
- Jun 01, 2014 · The staff here is always so warm and welcoming--the desk staff is smiling and eager to help with whatever you need from directions to recommendations for things to do and see.My wife came with me ... Full review
Another Great Stay
- May 31, 2014 · Stayed here on several work trips to Tacoma area. Great location right downtown next to the convention center. Very typical (and good) of the "new" courtyard motif. Friendly staff and reasonably p... Full review
Great location, updated property. Good value.
- May 12, 2014 · We stayed here for our niece's wedding, and it was crazy busy! There was construction up to our visit, and the bar area was still under construction during our time here. There was also a conventi... Full review