JW Marriott Grand Rapids
337 well-appointed, smoke-free rooms and suites on 23 posh floors. Each of which is outfitted with atypical amenities like a 37" plasma TV, as well as numerous other uncommon personal luxuries. From shareholder's meetings to lavish wedding receptions to intimate weekend getaways to The Spa, the JW raises the bar. In luxury. In service. In dining. In everything.
- May 30, 2014 · I stayed at the hotel for a birthday get-a-way trip. The hotel is conveniently located on the river and is within walking distance of restaurants. The design is contemporary and sleek with blue li... Full review
Nice Contemporary Design
- May 28, 2014 · The JW Marriott never disappoints!!From the moment I enter, I am reminded why I choose the JW Marriott when visiting GR. Staff is genuinely looking forward to making my stay enjoyable. I always up... Full review
Awesome (as always...)!
- May 28, 2014 · This hotel is enormous and obviously caters to all types of clients: business, travel, families, events. The lobby space is well designed and spotless. The restaurant has outdoor seating along the... Full review
Beautiful hotel on the river
- May 27, 2014 · I found the JW is a great treat to stay at around once a year.Since we live in area, we have no need to stay.However we do make it a point to stay occasionally as it is a real gem.The decor of the... Full review
This place is a true treat to stay at.
- May 27, 2014 · Our 23 rd floor room gave us a sweeping view of downtown and beyond.Everything in this hotel is sleek and modern. First rate decor. The bed was very comfortable and a spacious bathroom includes a ... Full review
Beautiful Room, Great Views