- Mon - Sat11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Sun10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
to your table. Don’t forget our Champps Signature dishes like the Chipotle BBQ Burger, Pile High Nachos, and Chocolate Whiskey Cake. We cater to private events as well and are equipped with a private room or patio at each location. We’ll see you at Champps!
- Dec 02, 2014 · Good HH specials. The nachos are great, and only $5 on happy hour! Chammpps has stepped up their beer game and now has a lot of local taps, on Thurs they are all $2! INCLUDING SURLY FURIOUS. When you can get a Surly at a bar for less than buying it at a liquor store, you are doing it right! Friendly … Full review
- Aug 29, 2014 · Champps has recently undergone a makeover... Their revamped menu is an obvious attempt to challenge more upscale competitors. The menu pictures are pretty and the descriptions sound delightful. Unfortunately, they decided to jack up prices while not jacking up the quality of the product.My most recent … Full review
- Mar 13, 2014 · They advertise "any game on any TV" but we were here over an hour, after asking for the Boston Bruins game on and they never changed the channels. Home teams only. C'mon. Good fries though. Full review
- Jan 24, 2014 · Champps is my new favorite place for happy hour! They have great drink specials like $2 local beers on Tuesdays and all beers $2 on Thursdays! also everyday they have $5 apps during happy hour. if you ever want a drink and some food after a long day Champps is definitely the place to go! Great service, and quality food! Full review
- Sep 07, 2013 · Hate the menu changes!I have always liked most Champps restaurants in the area but the recent change in the menu will have me looking for other restaurants. Champps was always known for large portions. Well no more, they recently changed the menu by decreasing the portion size but not the prices. I … Full review