- Mon - Sun10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
at the controls of the world's fastest jet. From the Wright brothers to the exploration of Mars, you'll find it at The Museum of Flight!
- Nov 24, 2014 · Clear your whole day for an exciting, educational and informative tour at the Museum of Flight!-Foreign languages audio translators are available to rent.-Extensive exhibitions on aerospace dynamics, technology and engineering. -Paradise for aviation enthusiasts. Full review
- Nov 05, 2014 · This place is huge!Had some downtime on a work trip, so I decided to check this place out. I was pretty happy that i did, and it gave me an opportunity to walk off some of my lunch at Paseo. There are tons of planes to see! Nothing was really placed in any logical way with regards to where the planes were … Full review
- Nov 05, 2014 · Holy canoli does this museum have a lot to see. If I had more time in Seattle I would have liked to visit this place several times to really absorb all of the great exhibits they have here. Went on a Thurs., when it's free after 5pm. It's an excellent deal though it means the place is just bursting at the seams with … Full review
- Nov 04, 2014 · Enjoyed every minute of it. So much to see here.I was there for about 3 hours and I only saw 2/3rds of it.Museum is two parts. Begins with travel and NASA in the big gallery plus WW1 and WW2 exhibits in the next hall.Towards the back and across the street you get to see the storage bay of the … Full review
- Oct 28, 2014 · The Museum of Flight is one of a kind. I mean, there are aerospace museums all over the world, but not as extensive as this! Seattle seems proud of this museum and regularly sends tourists to this place. I'm not even sure that the museum is located in Seattle; I thought it was located in Tukwila. Anyway, … Full review