Hyatt Regency Louisville
over 300,000 square feet of specialty restaurants, bars and retail. Hotel is minutes from Churchill Downs, Papa John's Football Stadium and Louisville International Airport. Walk to Waterfront Park, Muhammad Ali Center, Slugger Field, Frazier Historical Arms Museum, Louisville Science Center, Actors Theater, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, Kentucky Center (home of the touring Broadway Shows, Louisville Orchestra and Ballet, and art galleries).
- Jun 10, 2014 · My boyfriend and I stayed here and we had the best service and the room was really nice! I'll definitely stay here again. I booked the hypoallergenic room and had no issues with my allergies. This... Full review
- Jun 07, 2014 · Good place to stay convenient to the downtown area, rooms are big enough, comfortable bed and able to sleep without outside or inside noises heard! By odd circumstance this was my 3rd trip to Loui... Full review
Good place to stay!
- Jun 07, 2014 · While it can be a little confusing about where to pull up to valet your car - it's in the back parking garage, not the front door - everything else about our stay was exceptional. And valet isn't ... Full review
- Jun 04, 2014 · The day had finally arrived. We haven't been to Louisville in a couple of years and were ready for a nice night out and a place to sleep afterwards. We normally stay at Hyatt's whenever possible b... Full review
Southern Hospitality at it's Best
- May 30, 2014 · My stay here went well - I wasn't wow-ed but I wasn't disappointed either.I don't typically stay at Hyatt chain hotels but would return if I had to visit Louisville again.It's in a great location ... Full review
Nice stay - skip room service