Major transit authorities around the world have their data on Bing Maps. For the complete list of coverage, please visit http://www.bing.com/maps/transit.
If you would like to provide your data to Bing maps, we welcome your participation – it’s simple and free.
1) Generate your data according to the
General Transit Feed Specification
2) Validate with the GTFS Feed Validator
3) Zip the files and name the resulting file
4) Host the feed on a web server for Bing Maps to fetch
5) Click the button below to contact the Bing Maps transit team
to sign-up for partnership
Please follow these guidelines when hosting your GTFS feed.